Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Words cannot express how much I love and adore my own mother.
I can't even begin to explain how wonderful she is.
She is so kind and loving to everyone 
She also is so patient with us kids, even though I know we all drive her nuts sometimes.
She is an awesome cook, and I love being in the kitchen watching her. She can look at a recipe, and completely switch it up to make something awesome.
I don't know how she does it, and I am envious.
Her list of amazing qualities and talents go on and on. I could seriously go on for  hours.


Without her, I can honestly say that this pregnancy would be so much harder and so much more frightening.
She has always been there for me throughout my life, and when I got pregnant it was no different.
In fact, throughout the last few months I feel like we have gotten closer and she is one of my best friends.
Although it is still difficult to express how I'm feeling, I know that she will be there for me no matter what.
I am so incredibly blessed that she is the wonderful lady who is my mother.




My Mothers Day was pretty relaxing.
But my favorite part of M. Day this year actually took place on Saturday night.

My cousin Jen called me out of nowhere and invited me out to dinner at Costa Vida!
This is awesome for two main reasons:

1- I ADORE Jen. I wish I saw/talked to her more. She has always been my favorite, and i love spending time with her, regardless of what we are doing.

2-Costa? For the second time this week? No way in heck am I passing that up.


It was so good to see her and talk to her.
I have missed her!

Dear Jen,
Stop living so far away with your cute little family.
Kthxbaii



This weekend was overall, a good one.
I even got some Happy Mothers Day Texts :) It made me smile. I have such awesome people in my life.
And now that the weekend is over, I sit and prepare for summer.
One more class on Thursday where I take an A&P exam on the Digestive and Reproductive systems and I am down to ONE MORE SEMESTER before I can graduate with my AGS! Woop Woop!!
Pretty sure I'll ace that Exam too.
I mean come on.
Digestive and Reproductive systems?
I eat all the time AND I'm preggo.
Come on now.
This will be a cinch.



Baby Daddy Update:
No word from him. At all. It's quite nice to not hear from him at all.
His time is almost up to file.
(My dad thought he was going to have me served yesterday...how nice would that have been?)

I still am very unsure about what my decision will be in the next few weeks.
But I know that whatever ends up happening will work out.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see you and happy to take you to dinner to catch up I really enjoyed the time spent together! I am glad you did hear anything yesterday too. Your mom is so great I love her!! Have a great week and lets do dinner or lunch again soon. Hopefully by the end of summer I will be living closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very strong woman! Happy (late) mothers day to you! :) And Costa Vida is THE BEEEEEEEST!!!!!! Oh and thank you so much for entering my giveaway!! Made me so excited!

    ReplyDelete