Monday, March 7, 2011

Survey!

Just a little about the pregnancy. I'll do an update every now and then about weight gain and what not!

About You
Name?: Hannah
Age?: 19 (20 in 20 days!)
Height?: 5’5”
Pre-pregnancy weight?: 130ish

 
About The Father
Name?: Let's call him "Baby Daddy"
Age?:  26
Height?:  like 6 foot somethin'. he's tall.
Are you still together?: That's a negative, ghost rider. He's kinda crazy.

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes it is
When did you find out you were pregnant?: October 19, 2010
Was it planned?: Nope, it was not.
What was your first reaction?: I was excited, but super scared.
Who was with you when you found out?: The Best Friend C. Stew!
Who was the first person you told?: My cousin Britney
How did your parents react?: My mother cried, because she knew how hard this was going to be for me. I wasn't there when my dad found out.
How far along are you?: 25 weeks
What was your first symptom?: Besides missing the monthly crimson wave? Uh, probably nausea around 10 weeks or so
What is your due date?: June 20, 2011.
Do you know the sex of the baby?: Yes
If so, what is it?: Female.
Have you picked out names?: Yes and no...it's complicated. I promise I'll exlain later. Don't hate me!
If so, what are they?:  Brayelle Rose
How much weight have you gained?: I think I have gained about 6 or 7 pounds.
Do you have stretch marks?: Yes, but not on my belly where you think they would be! Darn you, big boobies.
Have you felt the baby move?: Yeah, she likes to move around quite a bit.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, I have. 


About the birth
Will you keep the baby?: I still haven't decided. There is a lot of details that need to be sorted out. Drama with the baby daddy for one, and then some other things.
Home or hospital birth?: Hospital, where my mom works :)
Natural or medicated birth?: UH, I'm a firm believer in modern medicine, thank you.
Who will be in the delivery room with you?: My mother and whichever of her friends are working that night, haha!
Will you breastfeed?: Yes. Formula costs an arm and a leg, and I need both of my arms and legs!
Do you think you’ll need a c-section?: Hopefully not!!
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: I already cry daily and she's not even born yet.
What’s the first thing you might say to him/her?: I have no idea.
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: I don't think so.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?: I haven't really thought about birth. I'm more focused on just getting through each day as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment