Friday, March 11, 2011

Just Another Day in the Life

Sorry I haven't been posting this week. Everything has just kind of hit me at once and today I'm feeling lower than low. It really stinks and I just called and called my appointment with my counselor my mom has asked me to go talk to. I should have probably went and talked to her about everything and how I am feeling today but honestly I am just overwhelmed and all I can do is lay in my bed and try not to think about anything. I'm pretty sure I can be classified as "depressed" now. I hate the way my life is going right now. I wish everything was different. I can't talk to my best friend about any of this, or even my mother. How am I supposed to talk to a friggin shrink about all of this? This is difficult for me to even type. I just want to disappear for a while, so I think that's what I'm going to do this spring break. Deactivate FaceBook, Tumblr, Twitter, stay off of Blogger and whatever other online social thing I'm a part of. Possibly even turn off my phone. I don't know. All I know is that I want this to all be over already.

1 comment:

  1. don't be sad, hannald! everything will work out the way it's supposed to, God never gives you more than you can handle. i know it feels like alot, but i also know that He couldn't have given this to you if you weren't so strong. going to a counselor helps (i know because my grandma is one!), and it takes alot of courage to do it. think really hard about what is going to be good for you and your baby, my love. <3

    ReplyDelete