Saturday, June 18, 2011

MADDEN RAE IS HERE!

Madden Rae

Born June, 15th, 2011
10:44 AM
7 lbs 5 oz
20.5"



I'll post the labor story in a few days.
I'm pretty exhausted.
Today, the adoption papers were all signed.
I cried while signing them and during the little "sacrament meeting" type thing we had after where everyone said a few words.
But other than that I was so happy!



The Family! Justin was making a face at Rachel taking the picture...hahaha
 Justin & Stacy are such an amazing couple and I love them so incredibly much.
Words cannot express how much they mean to me.

Little Madden Rae is so adorable and simply perfect.
I am overwhelmed with emotion when it comes to her.

Anyways, I'm tired but up and walking and just a little sore.
But healing nicely :)
Ibuprofin and Cabbage Leaves have become my best friends.

Thanks to all for your love and support.

PROMISE I will post more pictures and details about everything as time goes on.
But, If you can't wait you can call me or look at her pictures on facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sooo so glad everything went well! She is beautiful and such a cute name! Can't wait to hear more. You are superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah I am so happy that everything has gone great for you and that your healing good. She is one beautiful baby :)!

    ReplyDelete