Sunday, October 30, 2011

Missing Her

So I have been REALLY busy for the month of October. I've been working two jobs and going to school full time. You coud say I'm a little spread thin. Thank goodness it's almost over. However, I have been so busy that I haven't had time to talk to or see The Couple and Madden. It really stinks. But I have been so busy that I haven't even really thought about it. I mean, I think about them all the time, but not too in depth because I don't have time for that, ya know?

But this morning I got a text from Madden's mother just saying hello and that they miss me and hope to see me soon.
Attached was a picture of Madden eating her little baby cereal.
All I could think of was how big she was getting and how stinking adorable she is.
The rest of my day was spent working both jobs and showing off that picture. What can I say? I'm proud of that cute little chunkster!

However, now that I am home and in bed by myself I can't help but think about how much I absolutely miss her. I haven't seen my favorite little family in so long and it just hurts. It feels like there is a hole in my heart.

Hopefully I see them soon.

2 comments:

  1. once you're not as busy you'll see them love. don't lose hope. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and have read through some of it. I think what you did was amazing and once your life settles down some you will see that adorable little girl. A family I know just adopted and have an open adoption, I think it is such an amazing, unselfish thing one person can do for another. Keep your head up and a smile on because although I don't know you personally I admire you for the person you are :)

    ReplyDelete